What is Keto Vegan and how does it work? Keto Vegan Diet is a combination of the principles of keto and vegan eating. The formula also focuses on eating fat in the ratio of 55-60%, combining protein intake in the proportion of 30-35% and eating as little carbs as possible, approximately 5-10%, similar to eating keto. But the difference is that the fat that you choose to eat is not animal fat.
Instead, they choose to eat plant-based fats, such as coconut oil, avocados, nuts, or plant-based foods.How to lose weight keto vegan
The keto diet principle is the same as the keto diet principle: eat a lot of fat, but eat as little carbohydrates and sugar as possible to achieve ketosis, or the body’s ability to create energy by using fat. It is also believed that A keto-vegan diet that focuses on plant-based fats also has long-term health benefits .What can keto vegans eat?
The concept of keto vegan is almost similar to keto. Is to eat as little carbohydrates as possible, focusing on fat and protein, but the fat that keto vegans choose to eat is vegetable fat.
What is Keto Vegan and how does it work? healthy fats Including other vegan food as follows
1. Coconut products You can eat coconut oil, coconut milk, and various coconut products.
2. Vegetable oils such as palm oil, nut oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
3. Nuts and seeds such as almonds, walnuts, chia seeds, macadamias, pumpkin seeds, etc.
4. Peanut butter, vegetable butter such as almond butter, sunflower seed butter, etc.
5. Organic Yeast
6. Low starch vegetables such as green leafy vegetables, spinach, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, cabbage, etc.
7. Various mushrooms
8. Agricultural protein, plant protein such as white tofu, tempeh, etc.
11. Berries (edible, but should limit the amount)
12. Condiments such as stevia, lemon juice, salt, pepper, various spices and fresh herbs.
13. Soy Milk
14. Almond Milk
15. Pistachio Milk
16. Plant-based cheeses such as soy milk cheeses or nut cheeses.
17. Tea, coffee, cocoa without sugar, creamer or honeyHowever, the proportion of food intake should focus on eating vegetable fats. Protein and carbohydrates should be eaten in moderation. According to the keto vegan principle And in addition to the five macronutrients, people who eat keto vegans should also consider foods that contain these important nutrients.
- omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
These nutrients are often found in animal products. But because the keto vegan formula will not eat meat. So if getting these nutrients from plants is not enough. It may be necessary to take vitamin supplements. to avoid malnutrition