So stressed, is it time to see a psychiatrist? Stress can arise from work. Daily life Or even the beset middle age crisis Because of the disease that occurs with emotions and mind. Therefore did not have as expressive symptoms as other types of illnesses and stress Or stressful disease It is still a normal occurrence. If we are facing a problem But the main idea is that Has stress affected our lives or not? And if you feel that you are taking risks Let’s check the signs that it’s time to see a doctor. If you have any of these symptoms.
Check your stress level
- Frequent irritability If you normally are in a good mood But during this time I often have problems arguing with friends. Family people close more often. Even hitting each other until it makes you feel stressed Remember that it is not a normal emotion that should be overlooked. Because if your patience towards others is steadily decreasing, it could be a symptom of a developing disorder, depression or anxiety disorder.
- Insomnia, insomnia and insufficient rest It can affect your daily life more than you think. And make you have a mood that frustrated, irritable, stressed, can not think anything. And may be heavy to the point of having a big problem when working Or when driving If you know you can’t control your sleep It’s time to consult with someone.
- Isolation One of the first signs of depression is the onset of isolation. If you find society difficult Tired of doing activities and cutting off contact with others May have to stop asking yourself a little What happened.
- Eating more or less abnormally , eating too much or too little And eat only those foods that are high in fat and sugar It could be a sign of stress. And it is emotional eating, not the actual need of the body, where short-term stress will make eating less. Long-term stress increases the hormone cortisol, which makes it more difficult to digest.
- Can’t relax If you are always alert, you may be experiencing symptoms of anxiety disorder. depression, this condition is difficult to spot. And is often continuous and eventually may be expressed through the body In the form of a headache Strained shoulders And abdominal pain is also possible.
The wrong thoughts can lead to worse stress levels.
Stress is a disease. Don’t let the false beliefs stop you like “mental illness can heal by itself if we are strong enough, go to the temple and make merit. But that madman goes to a psychiatrist. ”These messages are not true. And may be digging your own grave Or someone who is waiting for your indirect help as well
Always remember that you just might be sick. And like any general disease that requires a specific doctor to be treated. And don’t worry that the cost of treatment will be too expensive Because there are more programs to help people with emotional and psychological problems than you might think. You only need to accept and aim for treatment. This is a very useful option for yourself.
Don’t let anxiety Absolutely interferes with you to spot these signs of mental illness. Because what it takes can be serious, including mental illness, depression, and anxiety disorders. Don’t wait to talk to a specialist, therapist, or even a psychiatrist. Because when you are sick Starting early treatment will help to alleviate stress symptoms and resolve them more quickly. Ready to return to normal life as before again.