Things that relieve that stress It’s not just food alone. But rest and adequate exercise It can help reduce stress as well. Research has found that regular exercise. Whether it’s running, walking or yoga. It can help reduce stress. Which corresponds to the principle Self-care in the form of 3 A. is choosing to eat nutritious food. Regularly exercise for 30 minutes a day. At least 3-5 days a week and taking care of a cheerful mood. By getting enough sleep 6-8 hours a day. All of them are ways that allow us to have a normal happy life. Relieve our stress and help the body’s systems to function normally. Your overall health is definitely stronger.
3 Stress-Relieving Nutrients Found in Different Foods.
1. Flavonoids in cocoa or low sugar chocolate
Chocolate with low sugar content. Especially rich chocolate or Dark chocolate with large amounts of cocoa powder. May help relieve stress due to the high content of cocoa flavonols in cocoa powder. Such as epicatechins, catechins and proxidesyanidin.
Benefits of chocolate
- It protects the cells in the body and reduces the levels of the hormone cortisol in the body. You can choose to take a break from stressful daily routines to take a break. Milk chocolate filled with wafers or ice cream with dark chocolate mixture Help relieve stress and reduce stress hormones to make the mind clearer.
- Found that those who drank cocoa containing cocoa flavonol concentration It also reduces blood pressure slightly as well.
2.Theanine amino acid from green or black tea leaves
In addition to the aroma, freshness and umami flavor from green tea leaves or black tea that we can already In different types of tea leaves, such as green tea, black tea, red tea also contains the amino acid L-theanine, a special amino acid only found in tea leaves. It contains caffeine which may not be as effective in reducing stress if consumed in excess, so drink no more than 1 to 2 cups of tea per day , preferably unsweetened green tea. sugar or add less sugar
Benefits of green or black tea leaves
- can help reduce stress If you start to feel that there is tension. Or anxiety, try brewing lemon tea to help relieve stress. to feel brighter and more rejuvenated
- Stimulates the thinking process of the brain of tea drinkers regularly as well.
3. The amino acid tryptophan from poultry, shrimp and eggs
. Tryptophan is a type of amino acid that It is a precursor to the production of the hormones serotonin and melatonin, which are involved in helping the body to sleep, rest and affect mood. Studies have shown that people who have high blood levels of the amino acid tryptophan have a lower effect on depression than those with low blood levels of tryptophan.
Benefits of Poultry, Shrimp and Egg
• Helps reduce anxiety, helps you relax and sleep better.